Investing in VoIP phone services and IP communication setups for schools and higher education can deliver significant benefits for staff, students and other stakeholders. At Fuse 2 Communications, we provide high-quality phone systems and services for the educational sector, helping to improve the day-to-day running of schools, colleges and universities.
With our smart IP communication services, your school can transform its approach to communication with a range of voice, cloud and networking services. We can help you make voice calls on any device, stay connected with students and staff from any location, and access tools such as call forwarding, virtual call centres, desktop sharing and much more.
Whatever your school’s needs may be, Fuse 2 Communications is here to help. We have the expertise and state-of-the-art network capabilities to help your institution create a bespoke solution, with all of the guaranteed reliability, security and cost-effectiveness that you expect.
To find out more about our VoIP phone services for schools and education, contact Fuse 2 Communications today. Call us on 0330 088 0333, or fill in our contact form to arrange a call back at your convenience.
Our Services for Schools and Education
At Fuse 2, we help schools and educational institutions to achieve greater choice, flexibility and functionality in the way they communicate, delivering stable and reliable school telephone systems across all devices. Here are the main services we offer:
Microsoft Teams: direct routing for education – we can help you integrate the Microsoft Teams collaboration software into your communications, allowing you to make and receive external phone calls on any device using Teams
- Call forking support for your legacy systems – with our call forking services, you can merge your existing on-premise calling systems with our newer VoIP service, delivering a seamless phased migration. This allows you to integrate Microsoft Teams with your current handsets and systems, providing greater continuity and reducing costs by delivering new functionality for legacy equipment
- Mobile office solutions – through our Cloud Fusion package, staff can turn their personal devices into their own mobile office, with one phone number that follows them across any device, in any location with an internet connection
- Support for conferencing, messaging and sharing tools – by routing your incoming and outgoing calls through Fuse 2’s carrier-grade network, you can access a whole suite of voice, video and messaging applications, as well as desktop sharing, web conferencing and shared whiteboards
- Virtual call centre services – our tailored call centre solutions allow you to manage calls in a queue, divert incoming calls, set time limits, transfer calls from landlines to mobile, or set to divert only if the number is engaged, among other options
- Cloud phone services – we can help you set up a Cloud 3CX cloud phone system, offering your staff a range of VoIP softphone and smartphone apps, instant messaging and web conferencing tools
- International phone network services – we can create an international phone network for your school or college through a single shared VoIP service, allowing you to set up local phone numbers worldwide and access local calling rates
- ISDN upgrade services – seamlessly upgrade your outdated ISDN services to our next-generation SIP services ahead of the planned switch-off of ISDN in 2025
We are able to provide tailored VoIP phone systems for schools and educational institutions based on their specific needs, so if you have a particular requirement for your communication network, simply get in touch with us to find out how we can help.
We currently work with:
What are the benefits of VoIP and smart IP communication for educators?
Modern schools, universities and colleges need to be able to communicate effectively and responsively at all times, whether this means relaying important information to staff, students and parents, or addressing the evolving educational needs of a diverse student body spread across locations around the country, or even around the world.
VoIP and internet-based phone systems for schools can be a multipurpose solution to these challenges, offering the following essential benefits for schools and educators:
- Provide all of your staff with access to a complete suite of user-friendly communication tools – including conference calls, call recording, caller ID, call forwarding and instant messaging – from any device, wherever they are located
- Streamline and unify your entire communications infrastructure under a single service, porting over all of your existing contacts and numbers to your new setup
- Adapt your existing systems to work with Microsoft Teams, meaning you can complement your existing infrastructure rather than having to totally replace it with expensive new gear
- Upgrade your internet services with dedicated lines, centralised network management and flexible setups, guaranteeing a stable, high-quality connection to support always-online learning and remote teaching
- Save money by switching all of your voice communication over to free VoIP calling, while unlocking significant efficiency benefits and more seamless administration over time
- Take advantage of the complete security and enterprise-grade reliability offered by an industry-leading carrier network
Investing in a VoIP phone system for your school or college will be a relatively seamless process with Fuse 2 handling the transition for you. Once your new setup is up and running, your institution will see extended benefits over time, with a much lower total cost of ownership than traditional telephony, and a much broader range of capabilities.
Why Choose Fuse 2?
Fuse 2 is an award-winning independent provider of connectivity and IP solutions for educational institutions around the world. We have years of experience providing tailored telephony solutions for schools, colleges and universities, and have worked extensively with academy networks to help them future-proof their approach to communications.
We are known for our responsive customer service, quality equipment and reliable independent infrastructure, built on a robust and highly diverse carrier network, which is proactively monitored to prevent outages. We offer the expertise and technical capabilities you would expect of a large commercial service provider, paired with the flexibility and personal touch of a smaller independent business.
Above all, our services are built around your needs. We understand that every school’s requirements will be different, which is why we will work closely with you to create the perfect communications solution for you, including providing custom applications on request. We will also strive to listen closely to your feedback at every stage, to help us find new and better ways to meet your needs, and find you solutions that you might not know about yet.
Get in touch with Fuse 2 today, and we will use our expertise in VoIP for schools to find a solution that will deliver a transformative impact on the way you communicate.