OUR CONNECTIVITY SERVICES
Fuse 2 Communications can help your organization set up a fast, reliable, and seamlessly managed enterprise network, supported by our highly resilient core network.
We provide a fully managed end-to-end solution to make sure that companies always stay connected, with the stability you can trust. Whether you are looking for a DSL or a leased line service, you can count on Fuse 2 to provide a high-quality service supported by advanced equipment from top communication brands, giving you complete peace of mind.
Here are the key services we provide to ensure your company achieves fast, reliable, and secure connectivity:
- Dedicated Lines: Connect your business to the internet via privately leased lines from Fuse 2’s network, wrapped with a 99.95% uptime SLA and four-hour fix
- FTTC/ADSL Connections: Choose between FTTC broadband connections, which are connected to a cabinet to deliver an increase in internet speed, or ADSL to allow more data to be sent over existing telephone lines
- MPLS/SD-WAN Connections: Ensure reliable connections for real-time applications with our multi-protocol label switching (MPLS) services, or choose SD-WAN to make your wide-area network (WAN) more intelligent and resilient
- Managed Wi-Fi: Take advantage of our managed Wi-Fi services, which deliver easy centralised management of the entire network, including authentication of users and network monitoring
OUR VOICE SERVICES
Fuse 2 Communications offers a range of fully adaptable cloud-driven voice services, allowing your business to seamlessly manage all of its voice communication requirements via a flexible, globally accessible VoIP setup.
Working with Fuse 2, you can establish a fully integrated and streamlined voice network for all of your international calling and business numbers, answering calls easily from any location and using any device, via an app or web browser. We partner with RIBBON to provide businesses like yours with unique cloud-based telephony features that outperform many others on the market.
Our voice services provide you and your colleagues with more choice, freedom and flexibility when it comes to voice communication, as well as putting full control in your hands. Here are the services we can provide:
- Cloud Fusion: Access a highly flexible solution that provides users with their own mobile office, with one phone number that follows you everywhere you go across any device, in any location with an internet connection
- SIP Trunks: Route your incoming and outgoing calls through Fuse 2’s carrier-grade network, giving you full control over voice, video and messaging applications, as well as desktop sharing, web conferencing and shared whiteboards
- Global VoIP Call Termination services: Create an international phone network managed through a single shared VoIP service, allowing you to set up new local phone numbers worldwide and take advantage of local calling rates
- ISDN Services: Convert your expensive and outdated ISDN services to our next-generation SIP services, without making disruptive changes to your current system
- Call Centres: Make use of our tailored call centre solutions, which provide extensive call queue management, reporting and supervisor functionality
- WebRTC Wrappers: Simplify your WebRTC usage with wrappers that help to transport data between clients via any web browser, allowing you to send media and share data easily (remove no longer relevant)
- Cloud 3CX: Unlock the benefits of the feature-rich Cloud 3CX cloud phone system, which offers intuitive VoIP softphone/smartphone apps, instant messaging, web conferencing, fax and voicemail to email, and much more
- Microsoft Teams: Integrate the Microsoft Teams collaboration software into your Microsoft or Office 365 platforms, making use of PSTN/telephony services via our certified cloud gateways to route numbers from anywhere in the world to your devices
- SfB Integration: Port and use existing telephone numbers and route them to your SfB clients, or purchase new numbers from anywhere in the world, thanks to our PSTN/telephony services and certified cloud gateways
- IP Status – Number Diverting: Ensure you never miss a call by taking full control of number diverting. You can choose to divert all incoming calls, set time limits, transfer calls from landline to mobile, or set to divert only if the number is engaged
To find out more about our network and how we are able to deliver such reliable services for our customers, click here.
WHY CHOOSE FUSE 2?
As an award-winning independent provider of connectivity and IP solutions for businesses around the world, Fuse 2 can make a real difference to the way your company handles connection and communication. We are known for our great customer service, quality equipment and reliable independent infrastructure.
We have built a robust and highly diverse carrier network that is proactively monitored and resilient to outages, and we are always looking for new and better ways to meet your needs. A key aspect of this is our personalised service delivery, working closely with our customers to provide tailored solutions that meet the specific needs of their business, including customised applications.
In short, we can offer the expertise and breadth of solutions that you would expect from a large enterprise, while simultaneously providing the flexibility, agility and one-to-one friendly service of an independent business. We understand that the best way to meet our customers’ expectations is to really listen to them, offering solutions they might not even know about yet.
Get in touch with Fuse 2 today, and we will find out what you need from your network infrastructure, before creating an optimal solution that works for you.