OUR SIP TRUNK SERVICES
At Fuse 2, we can help your business install top-of-the-range SIP trunk solutions through a complete end-to-end service, dedicated to providing you with the very best call quality, network performance and ease of management.
Our SIP trunk services include:
- Setting up a brand new SIP trunk network for your organisation, or converting a previous ISDN setup over to SIP trunks
- Helping you port your existing phone numbers over to the new network
- Integrating your new SIP trunk setup with communication software and tools such as Microsoft Teams and Cloud 3CX
- Introducing you to the many features offered by your upgraded connection, from voice, video and messaging applications to desktop sharing, web conferencing and shared whiteboards
- Providing ongoing network management support to ensure stable, reliable and high-quality call services
No matter what your needs may be, we can work with you to create a bespoke SIP trunks setup that meets all of your requirements, in terms of technical performance and functionality, while also ensuring your business is able to take full advantage of the new software tools and network capabilities available to you.
WHAT IS SIP TRUNKING?
SIP (session initiation protocol) trunking is an innovative form of telephony that connects your company’s phones to the public PSTN telephone network via internet-based data transfer and VoIP (voice over internet protocol), rather than through the traditional phone lines.
With SIP Trunking this means your phone services are no longer tied to any local exchange, meaning you can choose phone numbers without being linked to any specific region, as well as avoiding conventional calling charges. Data-based calls also offer a better sound quality, easier call recording and more seamless integration alongside systems like Microsoft Teams.
SIP trunks are a direct successor to older ISDN lines, with an increasing number of businesses shifting from ISDN to SIP trunk-based telephony in recent years.
THE BENEFITS OF BUSINESS SIP TRUNKING
There are numerous potential advantages to switching to SIP trunks for your business:
Enjoy many IP features
- Converting to SIP trunks enables your legacy phone systems to benefit from a whole host of modern IP features, including:
- Enhanced functionality, including improved support for video messaging, conference calls and media sharing
- Call recording provided via SIP, rather than at at private branch exchange (PBX) level
- Create new fixed-line numbers for your business with local area codes, rather than being limited by your geographical location
Reduced costs on lines coming into the business when numbers are ported
Save multiple costs
With a suitable internet connection – whether supplied and managed by Fuse 2 or an existing solution – SIP trunks enable business voice calls to be routed through the internet via the Fuse 2 carrier-grade network, delivering competitive call rates, even for international calls.
For legacy systems that do not allow VoIP, Fuse 2 can install and manage ISDN conversion units that convert analogue calls to SIP, without affecting any aspect of the existing system. This eliminates unnecessary expenses such as hardware purchases, installation and maintenance costs.
Future-proof your phone setup
The traditional ISDN phone network is set to be turned off entirely in the next few years, with an expected date of 2025 set in the UK. By converting to a modern voice solution now, you will be protecting any future investments you make within your communication network, and ensure you will be ready for the future of business communications.
WHY CHOOSE SIP TRUNKING FROM FUSE 2 ?
If you are looking for a SIP trunk provider that can deliver the highest quality of service for your business, look no further than Fuse 2. We are an award-winning independent provider of communication services for organisations all over the world, and can work flexibly to find the very best solution for you.
By choosing Fuse 2 as your SIP trunk supplier, your will unlock the following benefits:
A fully managed end-to-end service, meaning you can work with a single trusted provider over all aspects of network usage, accessibility, security and monitoring
An enterprise-grade network, with proactive monitoring via sophisticated bespoke software providing us with clear performance metrics
A highly diverse carrier network that provides guaranteed call quality and allows each segment of our voice platform to operate regardless of interconnect outages
Transparent oversight on all equipment, with notifications sent to engineers to ensure the end user is notified of potential disruptions or issues before they have even been noticed
We are a fully independent company that provides the same quality of service as a big brand, meaning you will always receive friendly and personalized customer service from us, with a focus on custom network solutions tailored to your specific needs.